Spring 2009 schedule of events
- January 5-10: Organ Practice Boot Camp at Rollins College was a successful start to the semester. All participants made true progress in their practice process.
- January 27 at 7:30 p.m. Horns & Pipes --St. Luke's Cathedral presents its annual organ/brass program featuring rarely heard works, with conductor/arranger Joseph Kreines, guest conductor Michael Garasi from UCF, and Benjamin Lane, organist and Canon Musician at St. Luke's. For more information click on www.StLukesCathedral.org
- February 15 at 3 p.m.: Guest organist Carol Williams at Knowles Chapel; call the Bach Festival office 407-646-2182 or click on http://www.bachfestivalflorida.org/
- April 2 at 8:00 p.m.: Felix Hell at St. Joseph's Church
- Organ Classes will be scheduled as we begin the 2009 Spring semester in late January
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 407-365-4748